Sunday, August 16, 2009

Why this Blog?

I have so many memories of my last 60+ years and I wanted to start writing them down so my family will have them and, hopefully, enjoy them. Some are of me, some are of my grandparents, my parents and siblings, some are of my own wonderful family and some are of my friends. There will be no rhyme or reason to the order - just as they come to mind. I am not a great writer, but this is not meant to be a great work of literature, just my ramblings and comments about past memories and memories that are being made now. Who will read this? Maybe my family once I tell them about it, but that's really all. My greatest concern is that I not offend anyone with my posts by saying something they wish I hadn't. As for my boys, I know they hope I would forget memories with them as the main character - sorry - I'm the mom and that's my job. Here goes.....

1 comment:

  1. love reading your stories...and i am sure you won't offend anyone. speak up about my mike! ;)
    he loves to read stories of him in his youth...
    his pic books are either in the closet there or in the storage unit in a box....i think a clear big box (i dont think they are in a cardboard box). dig away!

    ReplyDelete